Here are some interesting community and historic preservation links.
- Baltimore County Historical Trust is a countywide nonprofit organization that seeks to preserve historic districts and properties.
- Hampton Mansion, the centerpiece of this National Historic Site, is considered by many to be one of the finest and largest Georgian mansions in the United States. Under the supervision of owner Captain Charles Ridgely, "the Builder," construction began in 1783 and was finished in 1790. The ancestral home of the Ridgelys, including an early Governor of Maryland, Charles Carnan Ridgely, it remained in their family for over 150 years. It now operates under the protection of the National Park Service in conjunction with Historic Hampton, Inc.
- Mount Clare Museum House is a 1760 colonial Georgian home built by one of Maryland's leading patriots and one of our first state senators, Charles Carroll, Barrister. Because the Carrolls had no surviving children, the Barrister's will provided that James Maccubbin, one of the Barrister's sister's five sons, become his heir by assuming the Carroll name. In 1787 James married Sophia Gough, 11 years his junior, and the daughter of Prudence Carnan and Harry Dorsey Gough - the wealthiest man in Baltimore at that time. The wedding took place in the Gough country home, called Perry Hall, 14 miles north of Baltimore.
- Friends of Perry Hall Playing Fields, Perry Hall's "sister city" in Great Britain.
- Perry Hall Improvement Assn. is the oldest and largest civic organization in northeastern Baltimore County. The PHIA sponsors the Perry Hall Community Web Page, which can be accessed through this link.
- Perry Hall/White Marsh Business Assn. is the closest thing to a "chamber of commerce" exclusively for the Perry Hall area. Not only does this organization bring together business owners and professionals, but it sponsors the town fair and other local events.
- Woman's Club of Perry Hall is a local social and service organization, one of the oldest in Perry Hall.
- Winterthur an American country estate, is the former home of Henry Francis du Pont (1880-1969), an avid antiques collector and horticulturist. In the early 20th century, H. F. du Pont and his father, Henry Algernon du Pont, designed Winterthur in the spirit of 18th- and 19th-century European country houses.